Friday, August 29, 2008

my graduation day~^^

wa... finally my school graduation is over ler^^ im vry happy.. cox im the person hu gonna graduated oso^^ haha..>.< the time reali gone vry fast lo.. yi xia zhi we all gonna graduated le>.< we all have being classmate since we r junir one... until nw.. gt 5 years le.. wa.. so long oled.. reali reali reali bu she de loT.T.. haiz.. 2day is my memorable day 4 my life.. so i wont 4get u all de>.< love all my dearest classmates.. muacksssss.. <33



my physics teacher.. Ms celine n me^^



my class^^~sweet~






sylvia n me^^





lolz.. kelvin so cool man.. haha^^






my dearest class ~F5B~
sat le^^ haha^^ the 6 king of the world~^^

my biology teacher.. Ms Valerie n me^^

haha^^ can u find wher am i ??^^

finally me graduated le^^

haha^^ funny funny^^

No comments: